Friday, July 15, 2011

Shiyang Song
A Great City
Shanghai is a good city to visit. There are about 18 million people that live in Shanghai. There are many famous kinds of Chinese foods there that you will be able to eat. You can also find many different kinds of buildings from different countries and different cultures. It’s also a good place for shopping. It is a representative city in China. You can experience the real China there.
Likes and Dislikes
I like playing on the computer best. I also enjoy my classes at school. I prefer Math and Science more than other subjects. I dislike English, because my mother asked me to have very difficult English class when I was very small. I hate remembering things. I always forget what I have remembered quickly. I used to like eating very much when I was in China, but now, I don’t, because I think Chinese food is more delicious than the foods in America.
Chinese
First at all, there are more than 1 billion Chinese. So, China is a very crowded country. The Chinese think a lot about eating. In different cities, there are different kinds of food to eat. There are also many different kinds of languages in China. The Chinese can’t understand what people in other cities are saying if they use dialects. The Chinese work hard because life in China is not so easy. In China, most people travel by bicycle though they have cars. That is because there are always traffic jams in every city.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home