Friday, July 1, 2011

What would you do if someone accused you of a crime you didn't commit?


Shiyang Song
What would you do if someone accused you of a crime you didn't commit?

It would be bad if someone accused me of a crime I didn’t commit. If it happened, first, I would tell them I didn’t do it. Your attitude is very important, because if you didn’t say anything, you would be less credible. Once, my wallet disappeared. I was very worried about it. The only person who could steal it was my best friend. I didn’t believe she stole it, but I asked her, and she didn’t say anything. So I suspected maybe she did something. Finally, I found it, and I knew she was innocent. If I couldn’t find it, maybe, I would think she stole it forever.
Second, I would find a person who could be fair on this case, because I and the person who argued with me couldn’t think about the case fair. If I said I was right, and you said you were right, how could we knew who was right? So, we would find a judge or an impartial person.
Finally, I would tell everything I knew to them. The more information that police know, the earlier you would be found innocent. For example, my cousin had a pen which was very expensive. One of her classmate’s pens which was the same as hers disappeared. It was not a surprise that she would be suspected. She told her teacher that pen was hers, and that she got it from her aunt. She also showed them the receipt. There, the mistake was solved.
If I was accused of a crime, I would not worry. I would need to be calm. I would help to find the truth.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home