Friday, July 1, 2011

What would you do if your car got a flat tire on the freeway?

Shiyang Song
What would you do if your car got a flat tire on the freeway?
 If my car got a flat tire on the freeway, first, I would stop the car on the breakdown lane. It’s dangerous to stop the car on the road. Often, this would probably result in a car accident. I am imagining, if another car was traveling fast, and couldn’t stop, it would strike you car. If there were some cars behind it, they also would not be able to stop. It would be terrible. Then, I would turn on the hazard lights so that the other cars would know that my car was broken down. It would reduce accidents, and allow people to see what was happening.
 Second, I would call a car service such as AAA to come and repair my car. I don’t know much about car, so it would be better to not try to repair the car by myself. Sometimes, my parents have tried to repair their car without a professional, but most of the time they made it worse.So I would wait until professionals came and not do anything that could make it worse.
 Finally, I would wait for the car service to come. If I had made an appointment, I would call the people that I was planning to them I wouldn’t arrive on time. I wouldn’t make people wait for me without any explanation.
If my car got a flat tire on the freeway, I wouldn’t worry. I would do my best to change my plan and solve it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home