Friday, July 1, 2011

What would you do if you got lost in an unfamiliar city
?

Shiyang Song
What would you do if you got lost in an unfamiliar city
?
If I got lost in an unfamiliar city, I would not be worried. The first thing I would do is to be calm. I would think about what I could do to solve this problem but not get worried. Second, I would call my friends who came with me or knew the city well. A phone call from me would reassure them that I was okay. It would also be the fastest way to find them. I would tell them what happened to me and also tell them some landmarks I had seen. Hopefully they would knew where I was and find me at once with this information.
Then, I would stay and wait for my friends come, because I had told them where I was. If I went away from this spot, they wouldn’t be able to find me then. For example, when I was very small, like 6 or 7 years old, I went to the supermarket with my mother. I saw a beautiful doll and I really liked it. I looked at it for a long time. I was mesmerized. When I came back to reality, I couldn’t find my mum! I was very afraid, and went to find her. There were so many people there that I couldn’t find her. Then my mum found me. She told me later that she had told me to stay and she would be back soon, but I didn’t hear her. Luckily, I didn’t move. By standing there, my mum could find me by her memory. So didn’t move if you got lost, because your friends would find you where you got lost.
If I traveled by myself, I would ask other people first where I was as well as how to get to where I want to go. Then, I wou

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home