Wednesday, July 6, 2011

A time when I were treated unfairly.

Shiyang Song
A time when I were treated unfairly.
When I was 10 years old, I used to like beautiful things. Once I saw a beautiful picture puzzle. I had never seen it before. I thought I really like it very much. So I asked my mother to buy it. But my mother said that I didn’t even know what it was, and she would not buy it for me.
I was sad. I told her I would know what it was if she bought it for me. Mum said I was too small to play with it, I would run it very quickly. I promised my mother that I would be careful, I would not ruin it. I was big enough to play it. But mum didn’t listen to my promise. She said firmly that it would influence my score, so she would not buy it to me. And it was also too expensive for me to have it. I tried telling her that I would study harder and earn really good grades. But it didn’t work. I was feeling very dejected, but I knew mum would not change her mind. I looked at it again to set one more glance and left unhappily.
 It was not a big thing and I forgot it an hour later. One month later, I went to visit my Aunt’s family with my mother. To my surprise, I saw my mum buy my younger cousin a picture puzzle. I was very angry, because my cousin was younger than me and his grades were worse than mine. That picture puzzle was bigger than the one that it was I liked and more expensive. Why did my mother buy it for him? I didn’t understand. I was very angry. I asked my mother angrily and didn’t talk to anyone. I didn’t even eat lunch, but mother didn’t talk to me.
In the afternoon, we went home. Finally, I asked her why she purchased him a picture puzzle but didn’t allow me to buy it even if I did a better job on my studies. She just told me that was because he was not her child. I didn’t understand. I whined that if she only bought it for the kids who wasn’t her own child, I would like to not be her child. Mum heard it. She was so angry that she hit me. I cried, I thought it was not fair!
Now, I know why mother did it. She didn’t want to spoil me. But I still think it was unfair. I think that all children should be treated equally.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home